Monday, March 8, 2010

BOOGERS!

Whose got cabin fever? I've got cabin fever!!!

Well, Josh started looking sick on Saturday night. Then Sunday the snot dropped in. Today he is a MESS...The poor kid is such a drama king about his snot. OMG, a tissue box will be right in front of him and he has to scream "TISSSSSSSUE! TISSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUE!". I'm like "Josh it is right in front of you." "TISSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUEEE!".
Feel bad for my sick big boy.

Benji had a cold (congestion and cough) but seemed to really enjoy the fresh air on Saturday.

Hello my name is Joelle and my only form of communication with the outside world is through electronic means. Thank you technology for keeping me sane....now praying for no power outages because that would suck ass. Well, at least I have my iPhone to keep in touch with peeps. On that note, I should charge the portable DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment