Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BLOG REQUEST: The Making of Fuchnacht

Well, I am writing this very brief blog entry for my beloved pal Steve Smith.

Hmmm, he mentioned to write about how FUCHNACHT became the party fun fest that lives on and on and on (at least in my memory). Hmmmmm, seriously...I don't remember anything of my twenties because a lot of it contained WORKING WORKING WORKING DRINKING DATING LOSERS WORKING DRINKING and MORE DRINKING. Therefore I only go by what I hear...from Neumann, Steve, Judith and etc.

I guess I was driving in the BIG WINDY and some tool cut me off and I called him a FUCKKNOCKER. For some reason this was found to be funny and to me it is merely a Joelleism...no big schnickerdoodle. Seeing that the Wrigley peeps were always one to celebrate...um...everything............"Me Swearing at a TOOL" or a crazy thing called CUBS games or some hooking up party or "I found spare change in my pocket and need to get my sauce on" and so forth, this party came to fruition by the ringleader known as Neumann (at least I think so...don't remember...). I do remember showing up to a party with a gigantic alien container (that I think Beth and I found at Walgreens or something) filled with alcohol and taking pics with it. Ohhhhh alien container, I miss you. Why did you have to succumb to mold?

In summary, I remember a lot of fun was had and um...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment