Monday, March 8, 2010

Drama King






Josh told me 5x rapid fire
that he needed a tissue or his nose would explode and then he wouldn't be able to breathe.

Josh: TISSSSSSSSSUUUUES!!!
Me: Josh, you have one in your hand.
Josh: But it already has BOOGERRRRS in it! It is dirty. I can't use a dirty tissue!!!!
Me: Josh, you know where the tissues are...get one.
Josh: But my nose is going to explode and then I won't be able to breathe. The hole would be clogged with boogies.
Me: WOW. Someone in the house is a huge drama king.
Josh: I can't be a drama king because I don't have a crown (say this in your best snotty attitudinal voice).
Me: Hmmmmm (this is when I went into the cabinet to get my tools to make ... a crown for him).

Crown made.

Me: Josh, I made something for you.
Josh: Ooooo, what is it.
Me: A crown.
Josh: oh. What does it say?
Me: Drama King.
Josh is giggling while snot flings out of his wee nose.
Josh: Can I wear it?
Me: Yes.

A ceremony ensues with him having the crown placed upon his head by QUEEN CRABBY PATTY (Me, I came up the name). The ceremony was attended by KING POOPY PANTS (Josh named Ben since he had a poop explosion earlier today).

Good times my friends. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment