Monday, March 15, 2010

My Name is Sucky Suckerton the Blog Writing Slacker

Need I say more. No. Okay, I will...I suck at keeping up with my blog even though there is oodles of stuff to chit chat about.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, right now I am dealing with mental midgets that feel the need to be loud ass muthatruckers. These mental midgets happen to be the college kids that live next door to me. DON'T GET ME WRONG, they can be super duper nice but in the evening ... um, there is a noise ordinance JACKASSES!!! At 10 pm if you are a loud ass muthatrucker, you can get fined or the cops can come over and bust your skinny asses.

My prob is that I've nicely confronted them and even placed a dab of humor in my emails to them (yes, I have their emails - perk of helping the management group and Board). Hmmm, maybe I will post these emails. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

From: "pr@timberwalkhoa.org"
Date: September 7, 2009 9:56:22 PM EDT
To: BLEEEEEP
Subject: NOISE LEVEL at #### RC From your next door neighbor)

Dear BLEEEEP,

I loathe writing to you because I know that our household can be loud with a rambunctious but oh so loveable 3-year old that lives to dance around the house to the obnoxious musical stylings of "Imagination Movers", "Backyardigans" and the heinous yet addictive "KIDZ BOP". With that being said, please let me know if we get too loud due to him being a 3-year old who has a tendency to have no voice modulation AND the fact that he is a stubborn lil independent man that requires discipline.

ALSO, I am asking for the same type of courtesy. Please turn down (not off, just lower) your music around 8:30 p.m. (his bedtime). I love music as much as the next person but when the water in my glass starts to shake (like from the scene in Jurassic Park) from the music emanating from your abode, I know that the music is much too loud.

Once again, I am sorry to write to you about this issue but it is hard for me to put my child to bed when he hears the music...once again visualize a silly lil dancing machine. I would merely come next door but I am saving your retinas from viewing an overly tired large pregnant woman.

Warmest regards,

Joelle Geiger
Timberwalk HOA PR Committee
pr@timberwalkhoa.org

http://www.timberwalkhoa.org


==============

From: "pr@timberwalkhoa.org"
Date: September 13, 2009 8:37:43 AM EDT
To: Bleep
Bcc: Bleep
Subject: Re: NOISE LEVEL at #### RC (From your next door neighbor)

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE realize that the bass on your music is sooooo incredibly loud. My husband was (why he couldn't merely knock on your door is beyond me) kept awake til 3 am with the music. I lucked out because I slept in my son's room (away from the shared wall).

All we ask for is our next door neighbors to be considerate of your music levels. I do my best to keep our level low because the shared wall sucks. I hope to GOD ABOVE that you do not hear the obnoxiousness of the children's music.

Sorry to bother you again but please please please realize that my husband is a busy professor at FGCU, I have a crazy toddler that needs sleep (or he is a hellion) and if this preggo gets no sleep (I am a bitch on wheels...scary but true...).



Joelle Geiger
Timberwalk HOA PR Committee
pr@timberwalkhoa.org

http://www.timberwalkhoa.org

=====================


From: pr@timberwalkhoa.org
Date: March 13, 2010 10:08:47 PM EST
To: BLEEP

My husband was about to go next door to tell you to turn it down just a wee bit since our baby's room and the master bedroom share a wall with your abode...but then my 4 year old came out of his room and started dancing saying that he can't go to bed when the music is on...he's gotta dance (seriously?!).

So in summary, I hate hate hate being the bitchy neighbor that says "turn down the music, puhleeeez".

I apologize for the loud noise that emanates from my abode (crying baby, a very "spirited" lil man and me yelling - which doesn't work anyway- at the very spirited lil man).


Joelle Geiger
Timberwalk HOA PR Committee
pr@timberwalkhoa.org

http://www.timberwalkhoa.org



On Feb 21, 2010, at 10:39 PM, Joelle Geiger wrote:

Holy crap guys, the loud boom that we thought was someone hurling the Battlestar Galactica at our townhome has just been explained (after waking my husband - who slept right through it) by my hubby via the internet...SONIC BOOM.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/feb/20/expect-another-sonic-boom-over-naples-during-space

It is always fab when stuff like this happens after just calming down a spaztic 4 year old and a crying 4 month old. Note the sarcasm that I am bathing in.




No comments:

Post a Comment