Friday, February 26, 2010

BLOG REQUEST: BACON


List 5 reasons why you love bacon.

1. It makes a bland egg and cheese biscuit into a spectacular breakfast treat...bacon, egg and cheese biscuit = damn good.

2. BLTs would be a salad without bacon.

3. I love crunchy bacon. It is better than licking a block of salt.

4. Smoked applewood bacon on top of a swiss cheeseburger is orgasmic.

5. When I hear 'bacon', I can't help but think of a cop (pig). I remember a cop (God bless him for risking his life everyday for the general public but damn he was an asshole and most likely he still is because he has a friggin' God complex but I digress because that is not the point of the story. ) who was freakishly tan and I would call him bacon because I was a young jackass. He probably loved it because I was the bomb in my twenties...or so I liked to think. Ahhhh BACON. You bring so many happy memories back.

BACON.

No comments:

Post a Comment