Monday, January 4, 2010

Going from one to two

WOW...my beloved first born is a handful with his sassmouth and stubborn-ness but he makes me laugh on a daily basis. Plus he is the best hugger and laundry helper that I know.

Well, I remember thinking that juggling multiple responsibilities on top of raising a child was difficult. THEN I added on to my wee family and had a new admiration for parents who have more than one child, a career, a hobby/passion and yadda yadda.

My life is much richer with my children in it even though the screaming matches I have with my first born may not make it seem so.

Thank you God for blessing me with two children. I pray that they stay healthy; have a love for acquiring knowledge; they follow their dreams and never let someone squash them; they are kind and caring; they are freakishly brilliant (eh, mommy needs them to get scholarships to afford higher education - holy crap it will be INSANE when Josh is college-aged); they love mama a lot and be respectful and take care of me when I become a bitch ass granny yelling at kids to get off my lawn or I will squirt them with a hose...I DIGRESS. You get the picture.

If this post seems nonsensical...it is because I am working on a low amount of sleep. Heck, I am lucky if I managed to have one sentence without a grammatical error. This post is probably an English majors dream (Put the red pen down bitches because once I get rolling on this blog...your hands will be sore from making all the mental notes on how craptacular my sentence structure can be...because damn it, I am not about to spell check shit.) Once again I digress.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Your words always make me laugh. Not at you PROMISE :)

    ReplyDelete