Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is there a thing known as pizza overload?

Hellz No! OMG, I think I ate an entire family size pizza by myself tonight at a Digiorno Pizza Game Day Fiesta. I say I think because I tried every pizza that was made.

Josh gave the meat pizza a hearty two thumbs up and exclaimed "This is the best pizza EVER!!!". Um, and then he didn't finish the rest of it. Um.

Ben (a.k.a. Chub of Love) merely waiting for the pizza to be passed in my breast milk. This is why he is such an adorable chub.

Anyway, I highly recommend signing up to win the opportunity to host a Digiorno Pizza party. You have no idea how lucky the Geiger clan felt that we were invited to one. The kids had a blast and I gained 10 lbs in one night. OH YAY...back to why people should host one...

1. To invite ME.
2. Get awesome coupons (woot woot) to distribute to friends.
3. Get 6 insanely awesome pizzas for free. FREE. FREEEEEEE!

Okay, my lard ass needs to slumber. I may need to pump every two hours in order to burn off the extreme amount of calories I consumed tonight. BUT YUMMMMMMMM!

Note to self: Chase each slice of pizza with wine next time. Not saying that being a wino is a good thing but wine and pizza are a nice combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment