Friday, January 8, 2010

Leg is asleep and other nonsense

I am a whirling dervish that should be sleeping so I am keeping this short and sweet.

Started a group on Facebook called SWFL Ha Ha Ho Improv/Comedy Lovers. Check it select it.

Here is a recent post I placed on the OPEN GROUP.

It is merely a holding cell for peeps who love life and love to laugh. Share amusing stories of your life; get together to attend comedy clubs across SWFL (heck, I am from Chicago and relatively new to SWFL so I need someone to hold my hand to the ARTS available here); share amusing YOU TUBE stuff; write inspirational stuff and so forth and blah de friggin blah.

Okay...my back aches, my left leg has fallen asleep (it is going to suck ass when I stand up and feel pins and needles in my legs) and I have a wee newborn who thinks it is party time central right now. Of course, if my preschooler had his way, he would still be playing Wii. I DIGRESS.


ALSO...I am jumpstarting a book club because a couple of peeps who were saying "We need to form a book club." Soooooo, instead of sitting on my wide flat ass waiting for this to come to fruition, I started a PRIVATE GROUP on Facebook called SWFL Book Worms & Winos. It is a collection of fab peeps (mostly mamas). Most have not met one another. YAY, for meeting new friends and so on. If you wish to be a part of it, then shoot me an email.

Okay, now my back aches and both legs have fallen asleep. What the fiddlesticks? Maybe I can sleep. WAIT...Ben is still debating on whether sleeping is a good idea. OI VEY.

2 comments: