Monday, January 25, 2010

Wii Lego Batman was made by SATAN

Okay, my husband (not knowing the monster he was creating) bought Josh the Wii Lego Batman game. More like he bought it for himself but I digress.

Well, Josh is super duper pooper scooper nutzo over Super Heroes and Super Villains. He saw this game and was hooked. He could watch it for hours. Now he actually plays it with Chris. Oi Vey.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, now I get to hear everyday how much he (JOSH) loves Lego Batman and wants to play Lego Batman and................my new name is Joker (because I like purple, am pale and sometimes wear lipstick), Chris is Mr. Freeze (because he is tall, big and bald), Ben is Robin, Josh is Batman, Penquin is Grandma Geiger, The Riddler is Grandpa Geiger, Bat Girl is Micah (don't know how that happened Breanna), Poison Ivy is Christine (Christopher & Nicholas' mommy) and the list is growing.

He is pretty much Batman 24/7...at least it is better than the animal phase he went through in which he would pretend he was a dog for HOURS. It was cute for the first few days and then after a month, I was like "SNAP OUT OF IT. YOU ARE A KID!!!! YOUR FRIENDS DO NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH A DOG, THEY CAME TO PLAY WITH YOU. "

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Josh's amazing imagination and creativity but when his whole world revolves around something it gets to be a bit much.

I love my crazy Superhero obsessed child because now I get to watch the cheesy SUPERFRIENDS (70s campy).

No comments:

Post a Comment